All PC servers will come down at 8:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM CEST) to bring you the new game update. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.
- Direct damage from 750 to 850
- Projectile velocity from 150 to 250
- Projectile gravity from 4 to 5
- Swapped impact FX with ones more fitting its splash damage range.
Mass Accelerator Drive (MAD)
- Much of the benefits of this ability have been rolled into the Mammoth Cannon's default state.
- Direct damage benefit from 50% to 32%.
- Projectile velocity benefit from 100% to 50%.
Armor and Resistances
The Colossus has received the following adjustments to its default armor values.
- Front Armor from 0% to 25%
- Top Armor from 0% to 25%
- Rear Armor from -50% to -15%
- Side Armor from -15% to 0%
- Bottom Armor from -100% to -15%
Colossus dynamic collision resistance (type 13) from 96 to 100. Dev Note: This should prevent the vehicle from being destroyed by debris.
Misc. Bug Fixes
- NS-03 Thumper and Hunter QCX no longer share Incendiary Ammunition effects between weapons.
- Additional NSO Colossus loadout slots are no longer gated by rank 5 and rank 15.
- Fixed an issue preventing ground vehicles from being remote pulled at Warpgates.
- Fixed a vehicle terminal at the Bulwark on Esamir.
- Bare Metal Camo should now be back to its lustrous self.
- Ordnance Dampener no longer temporarily breaks cloak when entering and exiting the field.
- Low-cortium indicators now only appear above the Colossus, instead of all vehicles.
- NS-30 Tranquility can now be used with the Combat Medic ASP Battle Rifle secondary skill.
- Peris Field Tower on Indar is no longer impersonating a Tech Plant.
- NSO characters can no longer push vehicles around while holding an anti-infantry mine.
- Fixed a missing string in the Fire Suppression skill line for the ANT.
- Fire Suppression no longer provides infinite repairs when affected by Punisher's Engineer Underbarrel. Dev Note: A consequence of this change is that Fire Suppression now repairs a percent maximum of base health pools, instead of modified ones.
- Known Issue: We have a fix for the turret rotation and third-person vehicle camera responsiveness issues internally. Once it's processed, we plan to deliver it in a client-only update (no downtime) as soon as possible.