There’s a lot of excitement happening here at SOE. In addition to news and updates about our games, we want to make sure you have the chance to participate in some of the great promotions we have to offer!
This holiday season, one promotion is available through e-mails only. If you want to have the chance to participate, you need to make sure you’re “opted-in” (signed up to receive e-mails from Sony Online Entertainment)! In order to receive our holiday promotion e-mails, you must have this box checked on your account e-mail preferences by Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
To verify your e-mail address and check your opt-in status, just follow these easy steps:
1) Go to https://account.station.sony.com and log in.
2) On your Account Management page, select “E-Mail Preferences.”
3) Make sure your e-mail address is correct. Using a different one? Click “Change E-mail” to update.
4) Make sure the box is checked under “Opt-In & Be In The Know“
5) Check the boxes next to any and all games you’re interested in receiving more information about*.
6) Click Submit and your preferences will be saved
Remember, you’ve only got until Wednesday, December 17, 2014 to make sure your e-mail preferences are up to date in time to receive our upcoming holiday promotion e-mails. Head to your Account Management page and sign up now!
*If you’re interested in H1Z1, you’ll need to visit www.h1z1.com and sign up for the e-mail newsletter direct on that site. Note that signing up for the H1Z1 newsletter does not mean you’re opted-in for all e-mail updates and special offers from SOE!