Halloween is just around the corner. Do you have a costume yet? We here at SOE decided to get festive and we want to share with you the Planetside 2 ideas we came up with. Now you too can suit up, just like in-game! Here’s how:
How to NC Like a Boss
- Use a baseball helmet, either silver in color or spray-painted silver. If you spray paint it, make sure to let it dry before moving on to step two.
- Print out the NC logo and glue it to the baseball helmet. If you have a glue gun or super glue, these will work best. If you’re in a bind, you can also tape it on.
- Don’t forget to let the glue dry!
- Use black paint or a black sharpie to outline the rim of the baseball helmet.
- Add a pair of goggles for extra coolness.
- Purchase some face paint.
- In the bathroom mirror give yourself a rugged look. Here’s a great, quick, and easy to tutorial:
- Find some clothing in your closet (or the store) that look like something a soldier would wear.
- Put it all on.
How to TR Like a Boss
- Like the NC example above, buy a baseball helmet. This time it should be red instead of silver.
- Print out the TR logo and affix it to the baseball helmet.
- Add a cool pair of goggles.
- Find some face paint.
- Look at the mirror, and look at your sweet self. Massage on some camo face paint like in the tutorial linked above.
- Find some clothing in your friends closet (or your own) that look like something a soldier would wear. Put it on!
- Aww yeah!
How to VS Like a Boss
- Procure a bike helmet and a hockey mask. Yes, both.
- Spray paint both helmets until sufficiently silvered.
- Let the masks dry before wearing. Seriously.
- Glue the hockey mask to the front of the bike helmet to create a mega-mask.
- Print out the VS logo and glue it to the mega-mask.
- Go to the store and get some clothing worthy of the VR.
Now that you’re a total bad ass, you can party like a rock star. You’re sure to be the center of attention for any Halloween (or other) event that you go to! And don’t forget:pics, or it didn’t happen! Tweet us at @planetside2 or hit us up on Facebook with you in your own PlanetSide 2 costume.