The Public Test Server (PTS) will be taken offline on Wednesday, February 12 at XXX PST (YYY GMT) to bring you the newest patch for the Escalation game update.
- Tuning pass and fixes for Bastion Mauler cannons. Should more reliably hit and do more noticeable damage.
- When a Bastion is destroyed, its explosion will now damage and impact nearby players and vehicles
- Bastions that are not destroyed will “timeout” and leave the zone after one hour
- Bastions are now spotted and tracked with the Engagement Radar
- Players can now re-deploy when in Desolation
- Updated world map selection image for Sanctuary
- Polished the Citadel Shield visual effects
- Players can now spawn into a Bastion despite exiting and returning to a continent
- Bastion turret projectiles now originate from the proper location
- All Bastion turrets now properly animate when using waypoint attack
- Bastions can no longer be sent out of bounds
- Disabled player spotting while in Sanctuary
- War Assets can no longer be spawned in Sanctuary
- Removed some invisible/broken collision from Sanctuary
- Fixed a few crashes