7/22/20 5:00 PM
- While the effect is active, your recoil and cone of fire bloom suffer significantly.
- This implant will be added to the implant pack drop table during the next major game update.
Dev Note: Community feedback on this implant has been somewhat contentious. The activation and opportunity cost of Firestorm doesn't regulate the effectiveness of the implant enough among high-skill players, so we've added some detriments that make Firestorm's useage more niche. When the effect is active, horizontal recoil, cone of fire bloom on both aim down sights and hipfire are increased by 200%, and horizontal recoil tolerance is effectively uncapped. These changes should make the implant more weapon, playstyle, and situation specific, and reduce the skill disparity it creates. We can start at these values, and tune as necessary moving forward.
Misc. Changes, Fixes, and Additions
- Firewall implant works once again.
- Hardlight Reserve Barrier no longer consumes both charges during placement.
- MLG decal on the Babylon Magrider cosmetic no longer turns the vehicle blue.
- We've implemented individual channel reset buttons in the voice tab of the settings page.
- Made performance improvements related to map and minimap indicators.
- Made additional improvements to voice communications to better associate players with the correct channels and sessions.
- Made code changes to Colossus Shield in response to exploitation, though the shield has received no gameplay changes.